Love and Respect [Track 22]



This song represents a theme that is present in Lyceum Recordz and that is Love & Respect for women.

In this song, I am talking about the ideal girl for me. "She get me high, when i come by." Here, I am talking about how she makes me feel. I'm NOT saying that the girl for me literally gets me high all the time. Instead, I should feel high when I'm around her because her smile makes me wild. Naturally, that makes me want to be closer to her emotionally and sexually (and "make her body cry").

The first verse is about me meeting a girl I'm crazy about and deciding it would be okay if I "fell into her" and became closer. The second verse is me realizing I am in love with this girl because of the way she makes me feel (i.e. "butterflys in my stomach" and a "feel'n of heaven"). The third verse is implicitly stating that we got married and we work on our relationship everyday so we have no problems/frustrations.

The fourth verse explains why we love each other. I open her heart "like Jon of Arch and" make her see the good things in life; in-light of the pain and suffering. And she's the "girl on earth" that makes my cynical "world reverse" because when I'm with her "the sea of insanity that imprisons humanity" is mute compared to what I feel for her.
The EDULUTION ALBUM is available on BandCamp, iTunes. and Amazon mp3!
You can find Lyceum Recordz on Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Wins! Hip-Hop, History, and the Occupy Wall Street Movement!

Apollo vs. Dionysus (The Dichotomy Explained)

Mind Control [Track 13]