I Love Female Orgasm [Track 21]


"We passionate rabbits that ration a habit!" Real lovers are like "passionate rabbits." They love each other so much that all they really feel they ever do is ration the time that they get together (to have sex); because otherwise, they would 'do it' constantly. So, in order for it to be easier and acceptable to fornicate as they wish (i.e. constantly) they refashion their lives "to have it" so that everyday feels like the Sabbath. I used the Sabbath here because I'm basically talking about marriage and the Sabbath is a religious holiday that demands believers to rest and copulate.
The poem was designed in two parts: Foreplay and Intercourse. Foreplay is the first 4 verses and Intercourse is the last. Like foreplay, the first four verses are fun and playful and gradually get more intense until Intercourse. The first verse is about realizing that you and you're partner are lovers because you both want to have sex with each other all the time.

The second, is about lowering inhibitions so you can explore you're sexuality and be comfortable with your partner. The third is about understanding your partners desires and exceeding her/his expectations. And the fourth is about 'keeping it fresh' and exciting by kind-of being a tease so that your partner orgasms harder due to the build-up/anticipation.

The last verse is explicit on purpose and outlines how I would give my partner and incredible orgasm. "I look her in the eye as I rub her down her thigh" because intercourse is suppose to be an intimate experience between two partners in order to share something special. I think it is very important for women to masturbate so they know how to instruct their partner in bed. If you don't know what you want, how am I suppose too? I can guess, but it's best if I "ask her what feel(s) right, and she show(s) me what she like(s)."
Case studies show that women are more likely to achieve orgasm when relaxed and feel an emotional bond with their partner. Hence, I give her a massage with lotion in order to do just that; to relax her mind and show I am interested in her entire body and not "just her hot spots." I am also trying to make women more secure about  their bodies by telling them a handful is just as sexy as anything else.


Personally, I find it sexy to watch my partner orgasm; so I make her "cum a couple time (be)fore we even start to grind." What can I say? I like to see the "Oh" face! Is that so wrong? I don't care what you've heard, women love oral sex! And a clitoral orgasm is easier if you use your tongue. If your with a chick that you really like, and you don't want her to leave, go down on her! Ladies, same goes for you about a man.

Men have the ability to have multiple orgasms if they train for it! The muscle you use to stop yourself while peeing can also be used to stop yourself from ejaculating if you do Kegel exercises.  So "the feeling that I'm fight'n (i.e. preventing myself from ejaculating) get harder as she tighten (from orgasm)." So I "disable the kegel" and allow us to have a simultaneous orgasm.

Some women find it really hard to have an orgasm. But what they need to understand (from the research I have read) is two things: A) being relaxed and comfortable with your partner is a must; and B) feeling "loved," an emotional bond, or 'like you belong,' is very important. So fellas, be a good man and "lay'er and save her from feeling incapable of feeling (an) incredible (and) indescribable connection."

The EDULUTION ALBUM is available on BandCamp, iTunes. and Amazon mp3!
You can find Lyceum Recordz on Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Wins! Hip-Hop, History, and the Occupy Wall Street Movement!

Apollo vs. Dionysus (The Dichotomy Explained)

Mind Control [Track 13]