Apollo's Music [Track02]


Apollo’s Music” opens with a correlation and combination of sight and sound. “Lyrical spectacles” is talking about seeing words, i.e. “Cillia can see,” which means the hairs in-side your ears now have vision (e.g. you are listening to music that will help you see a different worldveiw/philosophy).

The hook is suppose to be a funny way of saying that most music, although not Apollo’s, is so stupid it prevents us from envisioning our (economic) potential. The second verse is making an egotistic statement about my ability and commitment as a real artist. While the third and second verses challenge the established hip-hop ideology after demonstrating an abstract but definitive use of word play which presents an aura of condescension.

Lyrics:

Round One, this the irrevocable lyrical wrecking ball 
(bass hits) I'm wreck'n ya'll
Impeccably incredible lyrical specticals, 
but only for your collea, like blow'n up your retina
Dynamite, the swag is flexible, diatribe, and dine on intellect
spectacular in the aperture, oh check it ya'll, cilia can see
Despicable vernacular, a killer on the beat, 
I'm dracula in heat, suck'n fuck'n everything.
Inception is irreparable and change'n how you think
"A treat to justice anywhere A treat to justice everything"
A treat to justice, what's this, communist Russia? 
No it's America, for money over character
Show's at the Gardens, though Apollo starve'n 
Guarded markets and banks get a pardon 

[Chorus]
What? What the problem? I already got your money

Pay no taxes, operate with impunity
and transfer my negative externalities onto the public
Call me your friend, the multi-national corporation

[Most music is stupid and inhibit us 

with frivolous tricks of wealth
we're kick'n ourselves, 
we're all get'n fucked, beat up in the butt
teethed on the nuts, 
gett'n punched in the cunt]  

Invested in your head, now inception in effect
Mediocre movies and music from groupies
got me die'n to defy'um diatribe the design
the idolized get analyzed, no lionized guise
bitch, who you fuck'n with, you better use oven mitts
I'm hotter then Auschwitz, sick and nauseous
Outta my caucus, or I'm take'n ya hostage
Where's broadway? The arts and the artisans?
We all need art again, like the heart of Atriums
So my concertos R.O.C. the rare flow, got my taro
I'm the future, ergo
Came to rock it, I am the profit, with Egyptian lockets
that'll eclipse your spot kid
No more Mandy, ya'll sweet as candy and
sipp'n pop rocks in a fun dip shanty.

[Chorus]
[Most music is stupid and inhibit us 
with frivolous tricks of wealth
we're kick'n ourselves, 
we're all get'n fucked, beat up in the butt
teethed on the nuts, 
gett'n punched in the cunt] x2  


Burst from monotony, rehearsed mythology
in reverse psychology, rock urban colonies
God's Flow, Apollo, Aristotle model
Dionysus follow, Aphrodite swallow
Sorry Hephaestus but I rep this decadence
my ever present, effervescent, eloquent elements
is evidence, I'm heaven sent, and eminent elephant
Consume the room, embue and loom
revit, vroom, vroom, take off and zoom
never use autotune for kiddies in the cabbage patch
this savage rap, I ravage tracks on monster rosters
that fall like goliath did, keep on try'n kid
I'm fly'n in and blind'n them leviathans
ocular shockers, with oppera banoculars
or popular doctors,
no methadone, I'm hella stoned with
with stethoscope megaphones
no metronome, I'm wreck'n flows.

[Chorus] x2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Wins! Hip-Hop, History, and the Occupy Wall Street Movement!

Apollo vs. Dionysus (The Dichotomy Explained)

Mind Control [Track 13]